Supporting The Ethiopian Jewish Immigrant Community On The Gaza Border
One of the most disadvantaged groups of Jews who emigrate to Israel are those from Ethiopia, the so-called Beta Israel.
Many of them come to the land of their ancestors after having gone through conflicts, wars, and persecution, and are placed in immigrant centers to help them adjust to their new life in Israel, where they receive their basic needs, yet they carry a hard life.
Our “City Of Life” ministry team visited the center of our region where the Ethiopian Jews who arrived a few months ago reside to learn more about their needs and begin to support them in the best possible way.
Thus we begin our social work for the immigrant center with the mission of alleviating the suffering of these new immigrants as they take their first steps in the dreamed land of their ancestors, Israel.
With sacks of groceries and food we manage to show them our love, and let them know that we care. The joy on their faces made us know how grateful they were to have our help and support and even more to know that our project does not end here, we will continue to give all our support to the Ethiopian Jewish families in their new life in our community.
Join us in blessing together the Jewish families who continue to return from Ethiopia.
Support for the poor is one of the fundamental bases of our ministry, and you have the opportunity to join us and together reflect the light of the Messiah and make a difference in Israel.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Kick-starting our Clothing Project with a new Container-room0 shares Share Tweet Pin As we have been sharing with you before, our ministry “City Of Life” was in the need to create more space in our distribution center to […]
- Helping The Elderly To Walk AgainOur messianic congregation and aid center “City Of Life” is in constant contact with those most in need in the city of Sderot, and the Gaza terrorism border region, with the […]
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Post War Major Food DistributionThe last war with Hamas in which more than 4,300 missiles were fired at the civilian population of Israel, many of them managing to evade the anti-missile system “iron dome”, caused […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]
- A Blessing For The ElderlyIn our ministry “City Of Life” we consider our project of distribution of diapers for adults of great importance due to the great cost of them and the impossibility of many […]
- New Washing Machine For Long-suffering Immigrant FamilyOra and Val are a couple of new immigrants from our city Sderot whom we support and help after the traumatic life they have had to live. Ora and her husband […]
- New Oven For This Lovely GrandmaCiara is a lovely old woman who lives alone in our city Sderot, which we support and give all our love. Unfortunately, Ciara only lives on the money that she receives […]
- May 9th Victory Day“V Day”, or “Victory Day” is a very important day of remembrance of those who fought the Second World War. It commemorates the surrender day of the armed forces of Nazi […]