Spreading the Gospel Tour
With the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where many important episodes in biblical history took place, giving us room to introduce the Messiah when speaking of the new testament.
With the visit to the Messianic kibbutz YAD SHMONA we had the opportunity to tell people what we Messianic Jews believe in and about the values of our community, as well as talk about the purpose of our congregation. The listeners listened in amazement to the salvation message of the one who gave his life to save us from eternal death and were interested in discovering more.
Another amazing place we visited was Ramah, the village where the prophet Samuel was born and died, who plays a key role in the transition from the period of the biblical judges to the institution of a kingdom under King Saul, and again in the transition from Saul to David.
While studying about the amazing acts of the prophet Samuel, we also had the opportunity to visit the remains of one of the most important altars in the Bible, in Gibeon where Samuel used to offer his sacrifices, at the same time that it was used by a young King Solomon that after being anointed king he offered here a thousand burnt offerings to the Lord. When the Lord spoke to Solomon that same night, he asked him what he wanted, Solomon humbly asked simply for wisdom and knowledge to rule the people.
The Lord was pleased with his response to which he replied:
11 And God said to Solomon, “Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honor, nor the life of hine enemies, neither yet hast asked for long life, but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge My eople over whom I have made thee king,
12 wisdom and knowledge is granted unto thee; and I will give thee riches and wealth and honor, such as none of the kings have ad who have been before thee, neither shall there any after thee have the like.”
2 Chronicles 1:11
In Gibeon we also climbed the hill one of the most amazing miracles in the Bible took place, time stopped to guarantee the Israelites victory.
“Then spoke Joshua to Jehovah in the day when Jehovah delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; And thou, Moon, in the valley of Aijalon.
And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, Until the nation had avenged themselves of their enemies. And the sun stayed in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. “
Joshua 10: 12-13
At the end of this pleasant biblical tour full of powerful stories of God’s miracles in the Bible we have carried out the last visit of the day to a decisive place, Ein Kerem, where there was a call to people to repent of their sins and To return to the Lord, many people prayed by opening their hearts, and then testified of how they felt something supernatural during the prayer.
–” I came a few times to these wonderful trips that fill my life with joy and I feel something special when they speak openly about this Messiah Yeshua and pray at the end, it is the part that I enjoy the most,” Anna told us through tears. We ask you to keep her in your prayers so that Anna can take the next step and be able to come to the ways of the Lord.
Judit also told us –“the final prayer touched my heart, I prayed together with you and I wish I could believe in the Messiah Yeshua but something stops me from doing it” so we must continue praying for her.
We ask from all our hearts to you friends and supporters of Israel to continue praying so that the seed sown in the hearts of the people will bear fruit in their time and that the Lord is revealing himself to each one of them, bringing them peace, showing them his love and bringing repentance of his sins through the Holy Spirit.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Special Rosh Hashana Food DistributionAs we had already anticipated, our messianic congregation and social help center “City Of Life” has begun the large distribution of food baskets for the most needy of our region on […]
- Essential Help For The NeedyIn “City Of Life” we do not stop emphasizing the importance of this project, which brings relief to so many families in our city by supplying one of their most expensive […]
- Hope for Children With Special NeedsWithout any doubt, the insecurity experienced by the inhabitants of Sderot and the entire region bordering Gaza, where extremist terrorism by the Hamas organization abounds, drastically affects us by creating all […]
- Happy Kids Go Back To School With Brand New BackpacksBefore school classes resumed this month, in our “City Of Life” ministry we could feel the concern of Sderot parents increase, especially the neediest families in the city who were wondering […]
- Kick-starting our Clothing Project with a new Container-roomAs we have been sharing with you before, our ministry “City Of Life” was in the need to create more space in our distribution center to carry out the much demanded […]
- Helping The Elderly To Walk AgainOur messianic congregation and aid center “City Of Life” is in constant contact with those most in need in the city of Sderot, and the Gaza terrorism border region, with the […]
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Post War Major Food DistributionThe last war with Hamas in which more than 4,300 missiles were fired at the civilian population of Israel, many of them managing to evade the anti-missile system “iron dome”, caused […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]