Reaching Families In Difficulties With The Love Of The Messiah.
In our City Of Life ministry we understand the importance of our support to families, especially those with little children, who are the most affected by having to be raised in an environment as difficult as that of Sderot and the entire region in the border with the Gaza Strip where poverty abounds because of the terrorist threat, rocket attaks and sirens sounding warning more rockets on the way.
Knowing that many of these families depend on our help, our team does not rest even in times of pandemic and continues to support and provide all our help to these families with the aim of offering them hope and relief in these difficult times.
Lua and Anthony
Lua and Anthony is a wonderful new immigrant couple of responsible and loving parents who care that their 4 children between the ages of 8 and 13 never lack for anything.
Unfortunately this young family was scammed by Anthony’s business partner who brazenly took all the money from the business leaving the family bankrupt.
The long and tedious legal proceedings against his partner in an attempt to recover the corresponding part of his business led Anthony to suffer from different illnesses due to stress and worry, causing pain in his back and vertebrae, these that spread to his legs.
Despite the pain and after a brief period of rest, Anthony was forced to go back to work and find a way to beat the terrible financial situation in which he found himself in an attempt to support his family.
Our ministry “City Of Life” supports this loving family with different projects and we are well aware that their basic needs are met knowing that in this way we are giving these children a dignified childhood.
Recently, in addition to appliances and food among other things, we have been able to bless this family with a check for a not inconsiderable sum of money to help them overcome their current debts and keep smiling, bringing hope to the life of this young couple and their 4 children.
With your help we can move forward and help this and other families in the region to raise their children in the promised land for the Jewish people.
Aydil is a concerned immigrant single mother with 4 children, who despite having had to endure a hard life always went ahead trying to give her children the best.
She is currently in charge of taking care of her younger son, 12 years old, and giving her a pleasant adolescence, however a series of problems caused Aydil to find himself in serious financial problems, with large debts growing more and more every day.
Despite the help of her older children, Aydil is unable to cover her debts and she depends on our help to continue giving her little son Ion the life he deserves.
Our ministry “City Of Life” was fully involved in helping Aydil by giving her, in addition to the help of our different projects like food baskets, diapers and more, also a check for a considerable amount of money to help her get out of the economic well in which she was stuck and showing her our love and care for the needy.
In this way our ministry brings hope to the needy and encouragement to the discouraged through the love of the Messiah so they can experience his peace, which passes all understanding.
You can partner with us and help us reach more families like these with our help.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Poor Families Will Not Be Cold This WinterAlthough it is true that Israel is a country with quite warm temperatures during most of the year, during winter temperatures can drop quite a bit, especially in non-coastal cities near […]
- Hanukkah Provision For Low-income FamiliesDuring the harsh winter that we’re experiencing this year where many people are unemployed and without hope of finding new job opportunities, we in “City Of Life” have not stopped our […]
- Hanukkah Celebration For ChildrenHanukah is a special holiday, especially for children who anxiously await the lighting of each of the candles of the “Hanukaiyah” the 8-arm candle holder, and enjoy receiving presents during the […]
- Impacting Our Region With LoveDid you know that visiting the famous Eiffel Tower or the Statue of Liberty is possible in Israel? These are in the town of Netivot, a few kilometers from Sderot and […]
- Healing The SoulIn the last war in which the terrorist organization Hamas fired more than 3,000 missiles against Israel in one of the toughest conflicts we had to face in recent years, terrible […]
- Challenging Times For Sderot FamiliesLiving in our border city Sderot is a challenge for many families who develop trauma and psychological problems due to the constant terrorist attacks perpetrated from Gaza, sirens that alert the […]
- Essential Need Rarely Taken Into AccountWhen talking about basic needs, a product as necessary for both babies and the elderly as disposable diapers is seldom taken into account. Without them it would be impossible to carry […]
- Improving Sleep At Night For Those In NeedIn our ministry “City Of Life” we are constantly attentive to the needs of the poor inhabitants of our city Sderot and the region who suffer the consequences of living on […]
- Finally Coming Back HomeJews have lived in Ethiopia for over 2000 years. According to Ethiopian tradition, one-half of the population was Jewish before the 4th century. The Jews maintained their independence for over 1000 […]