Reaching Families In Difficulties With The Love Of The Messiah.
In our City Of Life ministry we understand the importance of our support to families, especially those with little children, who are the most affected by having to be raised in an environment as difficult as that of Sderot and the entire region in the border with the Gaza Strip where poverty abounds because of the terrorist threat, rocket attaks and sirens sounding warning more rockets on the way.
Knowing that many of these families depend on our help, our team does not rest even in times of pandemic and continues to support and provide all our help to these families with the aim of offering them hope and relief in these difficult times.
Lua and Anthony
Lua and Anthony is a wonderful new immigrant couple of responsible and loving parents who care that their 4 children between the ages of 8 and 13 never lack for anything.
Unfortunately this young family was scammed by Anthony’s business partner who brazenly took all the money from the business leaving the family bankrupt.
The long and tedious legal proceedings against his partner in an attempt to recover the corresponding part of his business led Anthony to suffer from different illnesses due to stress and worry, causing pain in his back and vertebrae, these that spread to his legs.
Despite the pain and after a brief period of rest, Anthony was forced to go back to work and find a way to beat the terrible financial situation in which he found himself in an attempt to support his family.
Our ministry “City Of Life” supports this loving family with different projects and we are well aware that their basic needs are met knowing that in this way we are giving these children a dignified childhood.
Recently, in addition to appliances and food among other things, we have been able to bless this family with a check for a not inconsiderable sum of money to help them overcome their current debts and keep smiling, bringing hope to the life of this young couple and their 4 children.
With your help we can move forward and help this and other families in the region to raise their children in the promised land for the Jewish people.
Aydil is a concerned immigrant single mother with 4 children, who despite having had to endure a hard life always went ahead trying to give her children the best.
She is currently in charge of taking care of her younger son, 12 years old, and giving her a pleasant adolescence, however a series of problems caused Aydil to find himself in serious financial problems, with large debts growing more and more every day.
Despite the help of her older children, Aydil is unable to cover her debts and she depends on our help to continue giving her little son Ion the life he deserves.
Our ministry “City Of Life” was fully involved in helping Aydil by giving her, in addition to the help of our different projects like food baskets, diapers and more, also a check for a considerable amount of money to help her get out of the economic well in which she was stuck and showing her our love and care for the needy.
In this way our ministry brings hope to the needy and encouragement to the discouraged through the love of the Messiah so they can experience his peace, which passes all understanding.
You can partner with us and help us reach more families like these with our help.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Special Rosh Hashana Food DistributionAs we had already anticipated, our messianic congregation and social help center “City Of Life” has begun the large distribution of food baskets for the most needy of our region on […]
- Essential Help For The NeedyIn “City Of Life” we do not stop emphasizing the importance of this project, which brings relief to so many families in our city by supplying one of their most expensive […]
- Hope for Children With Special NeedsWithout any doubt, the insecurity experienced by the inhabitants of Sderot and the entire region bordering Gaza, where extremist terrorism by the Hamas organization abounds, drastically affects us by creating all […]
- Happy Kids Go Back To School With Brand New BackpacksBefore school classes resumed this month, in our “City Of Life” ministry we could feel the concern of Sderot parents increase, especially the neediest families in the city who were wondering […]
- Kick-starting our Clothing Project with a new Container-roomAs we have been sharing with you before, our ministry “City Of Life” was in the need to create more space in our distribution center to carry out the much demanded […]
- Helping The Elderly To Walk AgainOur messianic congregation and aid center “City Of Life” is in constant contact with those most in need in the city of Sderot, and the Gaza terrorism border region, with the […]
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Post War Major Food DistributionThe last war with Hamas in which more than 4,300 missiles were fired at the civilian population of Israel, many of them managing to evade the anti-missile system “iron dome”, caused […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]