New Washing Machine For Long-suffering Immigrant Family
Ora and Val are a couple of new immigrants from our city Sderot whom we support and help after the traumatic life they have had to live.
Ora and her husband Val Both former Ukrainian army officers of Jewish origin, they fled to Israel leaving behind all their belongings after pro-Russian rebel militias occupied their region and their lives were in mortal danger.
After crying out to God and miraculously being released after being kidnapped by opposition militants, Ora and her husband Val were finally able to start their new life in our city Sderot and despite the great joy and enthusiasm they show, Ora’s health was seen strongly affected as a consequence of the traumatic experiences lived, developing cancer for which she is undergoing chemotherapy treatment, along with other diseases.
Due to the amount of problems they are going through, added to the shortage of work and the fragile economic situation that our city faces due to the terrorism of Hamas, this family struggled economically and was not able to replace the damaged washing machine, making their lives even harder.
When our team learned of this problem that Ora and Val were facing, they set out to help with the purchase of a new washing machine that could ease the burden on this family and bring joy to them.
They were really thankful and showed hope when they received the washing machine and with sincere gratitude from the heart they let us know that they appreciate our indispensable help and that there are people who care about their situation.
You can be part of this project now and bless more families of our region together with us.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Special Rosh Hashana Food DistributionAs we had already anticipated, our messianic congregation and social help center “City Of Life” has begun the large distribution of food baskets for the most needy of our region on […]
- Essential Help For The NeedyIn “City Of Life” we do not stop emphasizing the importance of this project, which brings relief to so many families in our city by supplying one of their most expensive […]
- Hope for Children With Special NeedsWithout any doubt, the insecurity experienced by the inhabitants of Sderot and the entire region bordering Gaza, where extremist terrorism by the Hamas organization abounds, drastically affects us by creating all […]
- Happy Kids Go Back To School With Brand New BackpacksBefore school classes resumed this month, in our “City Of Life” ministry we could feel the concern of Sderot parents increase, especially the neediest families in the city who were wondering […]
- Kick-starting our Clothing Project with a new Container-roomAs we have been sharing with you before, our ministry “City Of Life” was in the need to create more space in our distribution center to carry out the much demanded […]
- Helping The Elderly To Walk AgainOur messianic congregation and aid center “City Of Life” is in constant contact with those most in need in the city of Sderot, and the Gaza terrorism border region, with the […]
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Post War Major Food DistributionThe last war with Hamas in which more than 4,300 missiles were fired at the civilian population of Israel, many of them managing to evade the anti-missile system “iron dome”, caused […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]