New Washing Machine For Long-suffering Immigrant Family
Ora and Val are a couple of new immigrants from our city Sderot whom we support and help after the traumatic life they have had to live.
Ora and her husband Val Both former Ukrainian army officers of Jewish origin, they fled to Israel leaving behind all their belongings after pro-Russian rebel militias occupied their region and their lives were in mortal danger.
After crying out to God and miraculously being released after being kidnapped by opposition militants, Ora and her husband Val were finally able to start their new life in our city Sderot and despite the great joy and enthusiasm they show, Ora’s health was seen strongly affected as a consequence of the traumatic experiences lived, developing cancer for which she is undergoing chemotherapy treatment, along with other diseases.
Due to the amount of problems they are going through, added to the shortage of work and the fragile economic situation that our city faces due to the terrorism of Hamas, this family struggled economically and was not able to replace the damaged washing machine, making their lives even harder.
When our team learned of this problem that Ora and Val were facing, they set out to help with the purchase of a new washing machine that could ease the burden on this family and bring joy to them.
They were really thankful and showed hope when they received the washing machine and with sincere gratitude from the heart they let us know that they appreciate our indispensable help and that there are people who care about their situation.
You can be part of this project now and bless more families of our region together with us.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]
- A Blessing For The ElderlyIn our ministry “City Of Life” we consider our project of distribution of diapers for adults of great importance due to the great cost of them and the impossibility of many […]
- New Washing Machine For Long-suffering Immigrant FamilyOra and Val are a couple of new immigrants from our city Sderot whom we support and help after the traumatic life they have had to live. Ora and her husband […]
- New Oven For This Lovely GrandmaCiara is a lovely old woman who lives alone in our city Sderot, which we support and give all our love. Unfortunately, Ciara only lives on the money that she receives […]
- May 9th Victory Day“V Day”, or “Victory Day” is a very important day of remembrance of those who fought the Second World War. It commemorates the surrender day of the armed forces of Nazi […]
- The Lord Manifests Himself With MiraclesOur ministry of “City of Life” continues to work hard in our psychological aid project by which our professional team goes out to provide psychological and emotional help to the most […]
- Meeting The Basic Needs Of Children And The ElderlyAs we have done for a long time, our “City Of Life” ministry continues to intensely help the elderly, so that they can have a better time in their last years […]
- Reaching Families In Difficulties With The Love Of The Messiah.In our City Of Life ministry we understand the importance of our support to families, especially those with little children, who are the most affected by having to be raised in […]