New Oven For This Lovely Grandma
Ciara is a lovely old woman who lives alone in our city Sderot, which we support and give all our love.
Unfortunately, Ciara only lives on the money that she receives from her pension, which she only has enough to cover her minimum expenses for food, medicine and to pay for household services, such as electricity, gas, water and taxes. Even so, many times she struggles to get to the of the month without creating any debt and she feels frustrated by her financial situation, so she expresses her gratitude with all her heart for the help provided by our ministry “City Of Life” and the way in which we constantly take care of her.
On our last visit, Ciara apologized for not being able to offer us those delicious homemade cookies that she used to prepare herself because she shared with us through tears how her oven had stopped working and she could no longer cook bread or the delicious recipes that she liked so much.
Willing to help those in need and faithful to our call to “ease” pain and bring hope to the citizens of our city Sderot and the entire region on the border with Islamic terrorism Hamas in Gaza, our team from the “City Of Life” ministry had the desire to buy Ciara a new and modern portable electric oven with which Ciara can continue to enjoy her favorite activity, cooking.
Our Ciara was extremely happy to receive our gift, since her low pension did not allow her to get a replacement for a damaged oven, and she thanked us for always taking care of her, showing her a special love, love that comes from our Heavenly Father.
You can be part of this project now and bless the elders of our region with your contribution.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Special Rosh Hashana Food DistributionAs we had already anticipated, our messianic congregation and social help center “City Of Life” has begun the large distribution of food baskets for the most needy of our region on […]
- Essential Help For The NeedyIn “City Of Life” we do not stop emphasizing the importance of this project, which brings relief to so many families in our city by supplying one of their most expensive […]
- Hope for Children With Special NeedsWithout any doubt, the insecurity experienced by the inhabitants of Sderot and the entire region bordering Gaza, where extremist terrorism by the Hamas organization abounds, drastically affects us by creating all […]
- Happy Kids Go Back To School With Brand New BackpacksBefore school classes resumed this month, in our “City Of Life” ministry we could feel the concern of Sderot parents increase, especially the neediest families in the city who were wondering […]
- Kick-starting our Clothing Project with a new Container-roomAs we have been sharing with you before, our ministry “City Of Life” was in the need to create more space in our distribution center to carry out the much demanded […]
- Helping The Elderly To Walk AgainOur messianic congregation and aid center “City Of Life” is in constant contact with those most in need in the city of Sderot, and the Gaza terrorism border region, with the […]
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Post War Major Food DistributionThe last war with Hamas in which more than 4,300 missiles were fired at the civilian population of Israel, many of them managing to evade the anti-missile system “iron dome”, caused […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]