Meeting The Basic Needs Of Children And The Elderly
As we have done for a long time, our “City Of Life” ministry continues to intensely help the elderly, so that they can have a better time in their last years meeting their basic needs, and one of them, perhaps the most expensive of all, they are the “disposable diapers for adults”.
These diapers are really very expensive and due to the large amount that older people need per week they depend on our help to meet their needs.
That is why our ministry understands that this is one of our most important projects, the distribution of adult diapers for the elderly who need them, many of them are immigrants and Holocaust survivors who are not in a financial position to buy them and unfortunately not always they receive this help from the authorities.
Our ministry supplies diapers for adults in our distribution center, but many elderly people are not able to reach them, so our team distributes them at home to elderly people who are very grateful and relieved to know that they will not lack this necessary good for lead an almost normal life.
You can be part of this project now and bless the elders of our region with your contribution.
Even when we talk about diapers for children, with a much smaller size than adult diapers, prices are still high and many families find it difficult to provide these important diapers for their children in addition to food, clothing, etc.
Speacially families of single mothers, new immigrants or young parents who have to face the economic problems of our city Sderot and the entire region due to Islamic terrorism added to the Covid-19 pandemic that cause lack of employment and possibilities.
Our ministry with much love is in charge of distributing diapers to many of these families in the region who depend on our help, bringing them comfort and joy in knowing that they will not have to worry about the great expense that the purchase of diapers entails, and that they will be able to keep going despite the difficult situation we are going through.
You can bless young families, new immigrants and single mothers by being part of this project and making an impact on the lives of the people of Israel, click on the link.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Post War Well Deserved Rest For The SoulAfter the last war we experienced in Israel where the Islamic terrorism of Hamas fired from the Gaza Strip more than 4200 missiles on the cities of Israel with the aim […]
- Spreading the Gospel TourWith the desire to bring hope to the people of Israel, our ministry “City Of Life” has organized an amazing Bible tour for non-believers in which we visited different places where […]
- A Blessing For The ElderlyIn our ministry “City Of Life” we consider our project of distribution of diapers for adults of great importance due to the great cost of them and the impossibility of many […]
- New Washing Machine For Long-suffering Immigrant FamilyOra and Val are a couple of new immigrants from our city Sderot whom we support and help after the traumatic life they have had to live. Ora and her husband […]
- New Oven For This Lovely GrandmaCiara is a lovely old woman who lives alone in our city Sderot, which we support and give all our love. Unfortunately, Ciara only lives on the money that she receives […]
- May 9th Victory Day“V Day”, or “Victory Day” is a very important day of remembrance of those who fought the Second World War. It commemorates the surrender day of the armed forces of Nazi […]
- The Lord Manifests Himself With MiraclesOur ministry of “City of Life” continues to work hard in our psychological aid project by which our professional team goes out to provide psychological and emotional help to the most […]
- Meeting The Basic Needs Of Children And The ElderlyAs we have done for a long time, our “City Of Life” ministry continues to intensely help the elderly, so that they can have a better time in their last years […]
- Reaching Families In Difficulties With The Love Of The Messiah.In our City Of Life ministry we understand the importance of our support to families, especially those with little children, who are the most affected by having to be raised in […]