Life Changing Biblical Tour
With the desire to spread the gospel bringing the hope of salvation to the distressed and traumatized inhabitants of our region, our ministry “City Of Life” has once again organized an amazing Bible tour in which we visited different places where many important episodes took place in the biblical story, allowing us to introduce the Messiah as we study together about the Sukot festivals.
On our last successful trip to the Holy City of Jerusalem more than 50 non-believers interested in history or adventure lovers were able to hear about the messiah through the events that occurred in those places.
It was great to visit our impressive capital city at this special time of the Sukkot holiday and talk about the true biblical meaning of this Festival by sharing God’s powerful message to humanity reflected in the essence of Sukkot.
We have taught among other things about the departure of the Hebrew people from slavery in Egypt, God’s care for his people during their wanderings in the desert, as well as about the biblical prophecies of the Messiah associated with the feast of Sukkot.
The very happy attendees at the end of the day described the tour as “amazing”, “interesting” and “professional”, and showed their intentions to stay in touch to learn more and even attend the seminars we organize to discuss Biblical issues and share about Yeshua.
These people are also drawn to the atmosphere of love and understanding that our team transmits to them through the Holy Spirit.
“Since I stopped attending the tours organized by City Of Life, I felt that something was missing, an emptiness inside me. I realized that I needed to hear more from God and it is good for my soul, I would like to visit his congregation” Anna told us between tears of emotion.
We ask from all our hearts to you friends and supporters of Israel to continue praying so that the seed sown in the hearts of the people will bear fruit in their time and that the Lord is revealing himself to each one of them, bringing them peace, showing them his love and bringing repentance of his sins through the Holy Spirit.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Impacting Our Region With LoveDid you know that visiting the famous Eiffel Tower or the Statue of Liberty is possible in Israel? These are in the town of Netivot, a few kilometers from Sderot and […]
- Healing The SoulIn the last war in which the terrorist organization Hamas fired more than 3,000 missiles against Israel in one of the toughest conflicts we had to face in recent years, terrible […]
- Challenging Times For Sderot FamiliesLiving in our border city Sderot is a challenge for many families who develop trauma and psychological problems due to the constant terrorist attacks perpetrated from Gaza, sirens that alert the […]
- Essential Need Rarely Taken Into AccountWhen talking about basic needs, a product as necessary for both babies and the elderly as disposable diapers is seldom taken into account. Without them it would be impossible to carry […]
- Improving Sleep At Night For Those In NeedIn our ministry “City Of Life” we are constantly attentive to the needs of the poor inhabitants of our city Sderot and the region who suffer the consequences of living on […]
- Finally Coming Back HomeJews have lived in Ethiopia for over 2000 years. According to Ethiopian tradition, one-half of the population was Jewish before the 4th century. The Jews maintained their independence for over 1000 […]
- Life Changing Biblical TourWith the desire to spread the gospel bringing the hope of salvation to the distressed and traumatized inhabitants of our region, our ministry “City Of Life” has once again organized an […]
- Blessing Door To DoorThe High biblical festivities that mark the beginning of fall are about to come to an end after Sukot, the “Feast Of Tabernacles” ends next week and as we had already […]
- Special Rosh Hashana Food DistributionAs we had already anticipated, our messianic congregation and social help center “City Of Life” has begun the large distribution of food baskets for the most needy of our region on […]