Hope for Children With Special Needs
Without any doubt, the insecurity experienced by the inhabitants of Sderot and the entire region bordering Gaza, where extremist terrorism by the Hamas organization abounds, drastically affects us by creating all kinds of economic, social and mental issues.
It is not difficult to imagine the catastrophic consequences of this hostile environment on the most vulnerable groups in society such as the elderly and children, and even worse is the situation of children with special needs who have to face their own struggles of their disabilities in addition of terrorism.
For this reason our team from the “City Of Life” ministry, with the aim of providing support to these children, organized a mega donation of supplies such as diapers and walking rollators that were delivered to the local teaching school for children with disabilities, who carry child care with autism, Asperger syndrome, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, dyslexia, etc.
Very grateful, the directors of the establishment were happy to have our help recognizing how our social work brings hope to the suffering population of Sderot, impacting the lives of so many people with the love of the Messiah.
Join us in our special call to provide support to those most in need in Israel in these difficult times, together we can reach more people with the gospel and help.
We invite you to be part of our ministry so that together we can bring hope to our border town of Sderot.
Our work would not be possible without the help of partners like you, that is why we ask you to consider in prayer the possibility of a monthly commitment that will allow us to continue with the Lord’s work here in Israel.
Michael & Dina Beener
“City of Life”
Social Outreach Center and Messianic congregation
- Challenging Times For Sderot FamiliesLiving in our border city Sderot is a challenge for many families who develop trauma and psychological problems due to the constant terrorist attacks perpetrated from Gaza, sirens that alert the […]
- Essential Need Rarely Taken Into AccountWhen talking about basic needs, a product as necessary for both babies and the elderly as disposable diapers is seldom taken into account. Without them it would be impossible to carry […]
- Improving Sleep At Night For Those In NeedIn our ministry “City Of Life” we are constantly attentive to the needs of the poor inhabitants of our city Sderot and the region who suffer the consequences of living on […]
- Finally Coming Back HomeJews have lived in Ethiopia for over 2000 years. According to Ethiopian tradition, one-half of the population was Jewish before the 4th century. The Jews maintained their independence for over 1000 […]
- Life Changing Biblical TourWith the desire to spread the gospel bringing the hope of salvation to the distressed and traumatized inhabitants of our region, our ministry “City Of Life” has once again organized an […]
- Blessing Door To DoorThe High biblical festivities that mark the beginning of fall are about to come to an end after Sukot, the “Feast Of Tabernacles” ends next week and as we had already […]
- Special Rosh Hashana Food DistributionAs we had already anticipated, our messianic congregation and social help center “City Of Life” has begun the large distribution of food baskets for the most needy of our region on […]
- Essential Help For The NeedyIn “City Of Life” we do not stop emphasizing the importance of this project, which brings relief to so many families in our city by supplying one of their most expensive […]
- Hope for Children With Special NeedsWithout any doubt, the insecurity experienced by the inhabitants of Sderot and the entire region bordering Gaza, where extremist terrorism by the Hamas organization abounds, drastically affects us by creating all […]